2020-21 Evolution Volleyball Girls Club Tryout Information
Tryouts to take place at:
Energy Sports Complex
6352 Howard st.
Niles IL 60714
*All Participants MUST bring a Mask and we suggest 2 water bottles
|PROGRAM||BORN ON OR After||DATE||TIME||Location|
|13U (7th Grade)
We do not cut players in this age group.
|July 1, 2007||Wednesday 8/2/20||730-930pm||Energy Sport Complex|
|14U (8th Grade)||July 1, 2006||Wednesday 8/2/20||730-930pm||Energy Sport Complex|
|15U (Freshman)||July 1, 2005||Wednesday8/2/20||730-930pm||Energy Sport Complex|
|16U (Sophomores)||July 1, 2004||Wednesday8/2/20||730-930pm||Energy Sport Complex|
|17U (Juniors)||July 1, 2003||Wednesday8/2/20||730-930pm||Energy Sport Complex|
|18U (Seniors)||July 1, 2002 or July 1, 2001 and a high school student in the twelth (12th) grade or below during some part of the current academic year.||Wednesday 8/2/20||730-930pm||Energy Sport Complex|
NEW for the 2021 SEASON
GIRLS' 18 AND UNDER WAIVERED PLAYER:
Players who were born on or after September 1, 2002, (who are defined as 18 & under by the USAV Age Definition) and are in the 11th grade for the current academic year are eligible to compete in the 17 & under division. For example: A 17 year old female player who is considered by the Age Definition to compete on an 18s team and is still in the 11th grade for the current academic year, may compete on their 17s team in a qualifying division for both NQs and GJNC with a waiver from their region.
If you are unable to attend a specific tryout out date please contact
our Director of Player Development,
Sebastian Acevedo: email@example.com
IMPORTANT INSTRUCITONS & INFORMATION:
- There is a $0 tryout fee, Please make all checks out to Evolution Volleyball.
- Please arrive 15min early to check in.
- If you are unable to attend or miss tryouts please contact Sebastian Acevedo, Dir. Player Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
- We suggest that all participants please register in advance.
- Tryouts are closed to parents.
- All participants must print out, complete, and turn in the player Participation Waiver.
- All pariipants must complete COVID-19 waiver.
- All participants must have a current /active USAV membership to participate in the Tryout process.
- If you are new to EVA we ask that players bring proof of membership to tryouts. Please bring a printed copy of the temporary or current USA membership.
ITEMS TO HAVE FOR TRYOUTS:
- Athletic clothing: spandex, t-shirt, shoes - volleyball, basketball, crosstrainer (NO Chuck Taylors, lifestyle, crossfit), kneepad (if desired)
- 2 water bottles (water fountains will NOT be on)
- Completed all papper work and GL number if you participated in club last season.
- A great attitude and are Ready to work hard
Returning Players: Last Years membership is current until Oct 31st 2020.
Active High School Player: Any player that is currently participating in the Illinois State High School playoffs should plan to attend tryouts and MUST contact Sebastian Acevedo, Dir. Player Development: Email: email@example.com / Cell: 773-551-2129
Selected Players: Selected players will have their numbers posted on Evolution Volleyball website . Players will have 24hrs to accept or decline the offered position. To accept your position with Evolution Volleyball the participant/s parent / guardian will be required to log onto the Evolution Volleyball website and electronically sign their participation contract and make their non refundable deposit. $1000 Select Regional Team(13U-17U), $1000 Black Travel Teams (13U-18U). Once a position is declined an alternate player will be contacted.
Alternate Players: Alternate players will have their numbers posted on the Evolution website. Players will be contacted within 48hrs should a position become available.
Payment Methods: All initial payments must be made via the Evolution website. Please note there are NO convenience fee's when making payments on the EVA site.