2021-22 Evolution Volleyball Girls Club Tryout Information
Tryouts to take place at:
701 Locust Rd,
Wilmette, IL 60091
All Player must regaister for tryouts
*All Participants MUST bring a Mask and we suggest 2 water bottles
|PROGRAM||BORN ON OR After||DATE||TIME||Location|
|13U (7th Grade)
||July 1, 2007||Sunday July 18, 2021||8:00 -10:00 am||Regina Dominican High School|
|14U (8th Grade)||July 1, 2006||Sunday July 18, 2021||8:00 -10:00 am||Regina Dominican High School|
|15U (Freshman)||July 1, 2005||Sunday July 18, 2021||4:00 - 6:00 pm||Regina Dominican High School|
|16U (Sophomore)||July 1, 2004||Sunday July 18, 2021||4:00 - 6:00 pm||Regina Dominican High School|
|17U (Junior)||Juli 1, 2003||Sunday July 18, 2021||12:00 - 2:00 pm||Regina Dominican High School|
|18U (Senior)||July 1, 2002 OR Players who were Born on or after July 1, 2001 and a high school student in teh twelth (12th) grade or below during some part of the current academic year.||Sunday July 18, 2021||12:00 - 2:00 pm||Regina Dominican High School|
NEW for the 2021-22 SEASON
GIRLS' 17 AND UNDER WAIVERED PLAYER:
Players who were born on or after July 1, 2002 (who are defined as 18 & under by the USAV Age Definition) who shall neither have completed nor are in a grade higher than the 11th grade during the current academic year will be allowed to participate at the USA Junior National Champsionship on 17 and under teams. This age waiver is still subjesct to frozen roster rules. (This age waiver is based on recruiting concerns for girls in the 11th grade wo would otherwise be required to paricipate in girls 18's qualifier and the Girls 18's GJNC.)
If you are unable to attend a specific tryout out date please contact
our Director of Player Development,
Sebastian Acevedo: email@example.com
IMPORTANT INSTRUCITONS & INFORMATION:
- There is a $30 tryout fee.
- Please arrive 15min early to check in.
- If you are unable to attend or miss tryouts please contact Sebastian Acevedo, Dir. Player Development: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All participants register MUST register for tryouts.
- Tryouts are closed to parents.
- All participants must print out, complete, and turn in the player Participation Waiver.
- Returning Players: Last Years membership is current until August 1st 2021.
- New Players: Please obtain a $10 "try out membership" by following the link:
- If you are new to EVA we ask that players bring proof of membership to tryouts. Please bring a printed copy of the temporary or current USA membership.
ITEMS TO HAVE FOR TRYOUTS:
- Athletic clothing: spandex, t-shirt, shoes - volleyball, basketball, crosstrainer (NO Chuck Taylors, lifestyle, crossfit), kneepads
- 2 water bottles (water fountains will NOT be on)
- Completed papper work and GL number
- A great attitude and are Ready to work hard
Selected Players: Selected players will have their numbers posted on Evolution Volleyball website . Players will have 24hrs to accept or decline the offered position. To accept your position with Evolution Volleyball the participant/s parent / guardian will be required to log onto the Evolution Volleyball website and electronically sign the player contract and make their non refundable deposit first. $400 Select Regional Team (13U-17U), $400 Black Travel Teams (13U-18U). Once a position is declined an alternate player will be contacted.
Alternate Players: Alternate players will have their numbers posted on the Evolution website. Players will be contacted within 48hrs should a position become available.
Payment Methods: All initial payments must be made via the Evolution website. Please note there are NO convenience fee's when making payments electronically.