Practice / Tournament Schedule
Practices will take place at Energy Training Center:
6352 Howard St. Niles IL 60714
Please note the following days off:
- Spring Break: March 29 2021 - April 2 2021
- Memorial Day: May 31st
Weather Cancellation Notification:
EVA will post any cancellation due to weather via our Facebook page and on the EVA Home page. Players will receive text directly from their coaches via the group me app.
All play schedules are available on
Advanced Event Systems. Download
the AES app for easy access.
Tournament / Schedules
- Players and parents should confirm playing times and location with their coach. Players are required to arrive 1 hour before their scheduled start time.
- The tournament and practice schedule are subject to change. Parents will receive notification regarding any changes to either schedule.
- Teams will participate in either the GJNC OR the ASICS Championships at Navy Pier.
- Player should arrive 1 hour prior to start time. Please make sure to consider weather conditions when traveling. If you have any questions please contact your coach directly.
- Should have 2 bottles of water (at least 32oz each) for each day of play. Water fountains will be turned off.
- Should bring at very least 4 mask in a ziplock bag for every day of play.
- Hand sanitizer: either spray, gel, or wipes.
- Healthy snacks and or luch depending on the length of the tournament day.
Travel Events: Please note that all travel events are subject to changed based on availability.