Evolution Beach Tour 2020-21
Evolution Volleyball is excited to announce the 2021 Beach Tour. During this time of COVOID-19 we are accepting registrations for the 2021 EVA Beach Tour. Because of the fluid information being released and the uncertainty of the next few months. EVA will offer a 100% refund of the down payment that will be due at the time of registration. We have set May 18th as our tentative start date and would adjust fee's accordingly.
Our goal is to begin the season and end the season on Foster beach but this will be dependant on the following criteria:
- Will the Mayor open the beaches this summer
- Does the State fall back in the attempt to curve the line
- State and City regulations for out door sporting activities.
If any of the above criteria is met and we are NOT allowed to participate in a full beach season which would include tournaments, EVA would offer a house league plus training.
Why join the tour and how is EVA different?
- EVA offers athletes the opportunity to compete vs other clubs during weekend tournaments (as we do not offer a house league, unless we are limited by covid regulations).
- 8:1 Player to Coach ratio, We train 6-8 athletes per court
- Teams will have coaches at all tournaments
- Our program offer 2 days of practice May 18 - June 25 and then move to 3 practices per week June 28 - August 6th.
- A full uniform Package
- The Beach Tour welcomes both new and seasoned athletes to the beach game.
- Beach teams consist of 2 athletes, you and your partner.
- You will touch the ball 50% of the time between you and your partner.
- All skills are required to be performed!!!
- There is no position specialization in the beach game like there is in the indoor game; each athlete will learn to pass, set, attack, block, dig, defend, serve, and compete.
- The roster does not allow for a third teammate, therefore, you will not be able to sub during the match.
- The program is designed for athletes who are positive and desire to be challenged by their Head Trainer, their partner, and themselves.
- Players will learn how to problem solve, work through mental blocks, and learn to depend on each other. Why is this important? Coaches are not allowed to coach during the match. Athletes’ are responsible for coaching themselves except during time-outs, side-changes, and set-breaks.
- All Participants recieve plyo and speed / agility training.
To register please click on the the register button, login (if you are returning player or create a new login), fill out the player information sheet and make your deposit.
**All athletes are encouraged to register without a specific partner in mind. EVA prefers to match the girls based on their experience, skill level, focus, and drive. If athletes register with a specific partner in mind, the coaching staff will take this into consideration BUT reserve the right to pair athletes accordingly. **
|Evolution Volleyball Beach Tour 2021 Details|
|Program Fee Include||
The EVA Beach Tour will train at River park until the the City of Chicago opens up the Lake front and beaches. Once the city open up the beaches we will move to Foster Beach.
Uniform package is subject to change with out notice.
All Coaches are Impact certified.
If you are having difficulties navagating the sportsengine website please go to: http://greatlakesvolleyball.org/Documents/USAVParentSimplifiedCreatePurchaseMembership.pdf
- Credit Card Payments and deposites may be made via the Evolution Volleybal Academy website.
- We DO NOT charge a convenience fee to make payments via the EVA website.
Payment schedule: (If you require a different payment schedule please contact Kevin Mohring at firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Deposit||$400||Due at registration|
|1st Payment||$375||June 10th|
|2nd Payment||$375||July 10th|
If you have questions please contact Sebastian Acevedo, EVA Beach Coordinator: