Practice / Tournament Schedule
Practices will take place at three different locations:
Mather High School, 5835 N Lincoln Ave, Chicago, IL 60659
Chase Park District, 4701 N. Ashland Ave. Chicago, IL. 60640
Northeastern Illinois University (NEIU) Athletic Facility,
5330 N. St. Louis Ave, Chicago IL. 60625
The athletic facility is near the corner of Foster and
St. Louis. Enter in off of Foster and it is the first building on
the east side of the road near the soccer and baseball field.
Please note the following days off:
- Thanksgiving Break: November 20th - November 25th 2023
- Winter Break: December 25th 2023 - January 8th 2024
- Martin Luther King Jr.: January 15th 2024 (Check the torunament schedule to make sure you do not play this day.)
- Presidents Day: February 19th 2024 (Check the torunament schedule to make sure you do not play this day.)
- Spring Break: March 25th - March 29th 2024 (Check the torunament schedule to make sure you do not play this day.)
Weather Cancellation Notification:
EVA will post any cancellation due to weather via our Facebook page, Instagram and on the EVA Home page. Players will receive text directly from their coaches via the group me app.
All play schedules are available on
Advanced Event Systems.
Tournament / Schedules:
- Players and parents should confirm playing times and location with their coach. Players are required to arrive 1 hour before their scheduled start time. Please make sure to consider weather conditions when traveling.
- The tournament and practice schedule are subject to change. Parents will receive notification regarding any changes to either schedule.
- Black Teams will participate in either the GJNC OR the ASICS Championships at Navy Pier.
- Should have 1 bottle of water (at least 32oz each) for each day of play.
- Hand sanitizer: either spray, gel, or wipes.
- Healthy snacks and or luch depending on the length of the tournament day.
Travel Events: Please note that all travel events are subject to change based on availability.