Evolution Beach Tour
The Evolution Volleyball Academy Beach Tour has been one of the leaders in supporting and developing the beach game in Illinois. We approach the beach game with the same committment level as we would the indoor game. The EVA Beach Tour is open to all players ages: 10-18yrs old and all skill level.
If you are interested in playing on the tour but are unable to commit to the full schedule allow us to customize a season for you.
If the the Beach Tour doesn't fit your schedule but are interested in playing beach? Pplease look into our Beach Academy Camp or reach out to us to discuss other options that you might be interested in.
Why join the tour and how is EVA different from other programs?
- EVA offers athletes the opportunity to compete vs other clubs during weekend tournaments (as we do not offer a house league, unless we are limited by covid regulations).
- 8:1 Player to Coach ratio, We train 6-8 athletes per court
- Teams will have coaches at all tournaments
- Our program offers 2 days of practice May 18 - June 25 and then move to 3 practices per week June 21 - August 6th. This is depending on the City of Chicago schedule to open up the lake front.
- A full uniform Package: Nike products if available
- The Beach Tour welcomes both new and seasoned athletes to the beach game. Players will be paired based on skill, experience level and availability.
- Beach teams consist of 2 athletes, you and your partner.
- You will touch the ball 50% of the time between you and your partner.
- All skills are required to be performed!!!
- There is no position specialization in the beach game like there is in the indoor game; each athlete will learn to pass, set, attack, block, dig, defend, serve, and compete.
- The roster does not allow for a third teammate, therefore, you will not be able to sub during the match.
- The program is designed for athletes who are positive and desire to be challenged by their coaches, their partner, and themselves.
- Players will learn how to problem solve, work through mental blocks, and learn to depend on each other. Why is this important? Coaches are not allowed to coach while on the court competing. Athletes’ are responsible for coaching themselves except during time-outs, side-changes, and set-breaks.
- All Participants recieve plyometric, speed, and agility training.
Registration: To register please click on the the register button, login (if you are returning player or create a new login), fill out the player information sheet and make your deposit.
**All athletes are encouraged to register without a specific partner in mind. EVA prefers to match the girls based on their experience, skill level, focus, and drive. If athletes register with a specific partner in mind, the coaching staff will take this into consideration BUT reserve the right to pair athletes accordingly. **
|Evolution Volleyball Beach Tour Details|
Long Tour: May 17th - August 6th
Short Tour: June 6th - August 6th
|Program Fee Include||
The EVA Beach Tour will train on the Lake Front at Foster Beach
Tour players uniform package will include the following NIKE items (as long as they are available):
Uniform package is subject to change with out notice.
All Coaches are Impact certified.
If you are having difficulties navagating the sportsengine website please go to: http://greatlakesvolleyball.org/Documents/USAVParentSimplifiedCreatePurchaseMembership.pdf
- Credit Card Payments and deposites may be made via the Evolution Volleybal Academy website.
- We DO NOT charge a convenience fee to make payments via the EVA website.
Payment schedule: (If you require a different payment schedule please contact Kevin Mohring at firstname.lastname@example.org).
|Long Tour Deposit||$500||Due at registration|
|1st Payment||$425||June 10th|
|2nd Payment||$425||July 10th|
|Short Tour Deposit||$500||Due at registration|
|1st Payment||$375||June 10th|
|2nd Payment||$375||July 10th|
If you have questions please contact Sebastian Acevedo, EVA Beach Coordinator: